570. Student was not victim of racism for 'eating while black' at $80k Smith College and made up details that ruined the lives of four campus workers and led to controversial anti-bias training that employe... / Oumou Kanoute claimed she was targeted in July 2018 for 'eating while black'
571. Lone Whistleblower Takes On the Woke Racists at Smith College / Jodi Shaw’s resignation reveals how campus illiberalism can be beaten — and why it’s so difficult to overcome in the first place. / 2021-02-24
574. Two years after ‘eating while black’ incident debunked at Smith College, the nation learns the truth / A woman who complained she was racially profiled at Smith College was not telling the truth / 2021-02-25
575. Smith College and the racist incident that wasn’t / Oumou Kanoute, a black student, claimed that on 31 July 2018, while she was eating lunch in a dormitory lounge, she was harassed by college employees, then confronted by a campus security officer who s / 2021-03-04
576. Smith College Ruins Workers’ Lives Over Hoaxed Racism Accusations | The Narrative Survives Anyway / Matt Christiansen describes the Smith College fake hate incident, and several other recent incidents. He also analyzes the hate hoax framework:
"The most frustrating part of our ongoing hate-crime h / 20
Type of hoax:
Smith College: investigated by law firm; "the investigators found no sufficient evidence of discrimination by anyone else involved, including the janitor who called campus police."